- Swimmers are required to be able to swim a minimum of 50 m in freestyle (also known as front crawl) with face submerged in the water.
- Swimmers usually complaint that while they can swim, they are unable to continuously swim laps, as they need to 'catch their breath' at the end of the lane.
- Or swimmers feel that their current swim technique is inefficient and as a result they cannot swim any faster.
- If this sounds like you? than this course is here just for you!
- this course is not suitable to complete beginners, learn to swim, or breaststroke only swimmers
Stroke correction is covered over five sessions.
The structure of each session has a key focus area:
- Body position & relaxing in the water
- Body rotation & timing and arm recovery
- Correct stroke technique, by using stretch cord and drills
- Body rotation, breathing, correct stroke and video feedback
- Drills & preparation for squad training
Approximately 6 - 8 swimmers
$260 for the five session program
Note: entry fee to the pool is not included in our program fee
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
MISSED LESSON & MAKE-UP POLICY
We are unable to refund or credit any missed lessons except in the event of serious injury, with corresponding doctors certificate also required. Make-up sessions can be accommodated.
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
To confirm your booking, payment is required within three working days. Note that your space is not secured unless full payment is received.
Cancelations with less than 48 hours notice prior to the course commencement will result in forfeiting full fees.
Cancelations with more than 48 hours notice prior to the start of the course will result in either credit or refund of your fees; a $35 admin fees will be retained.