New Stock Arrived: Vladswim Squeezer the swimmer catch phase tool
- Building wrist, forearm and elbow strength
- Simple fun exercise any time anywhere
- Prevention of elbow joint injury
- Forearm strength is essential to the ability to catch and hold the water throughout the propulsive phase of the stroke
- The muscles of the forearm are predominantly “slow twitch,” meaning if you want to increase their size, you will have to perform a high number of slow reps in the 15-25 rep range. Slow twitch muscles are very resistant and recover very fast, so you can easily perform many sets without them getting fatigued.
- Building bigger forearms takes longer than building other muscles such as the biceps, because slow twitch fibres have less capacity for size increase. However, size increases will be more permanent
Visit this our store at http://store.vladswim.com.au/index.php?route=product/product product_id=63