COLD WATER CAMP MELBOURNE
- Five cold water swims 1 – 3 hours
- One cold water night swim 1 hour
- One long cold water swim 8 hours
- Two experienced open water coaches
- Three briefings about: Channel swim preparation; 8 hour swim and all other aspects
- Support guidelines – how to organise boat crew for the day of the swim.
- You’ll also receive a camp manual/log book, T-shirt (or hoodie) and swim cap
- Transport to and from Melbourne
- Support person for 8h swim
DISCOUNTS (Only for active Vladswim monthly pass subscribers):
25% discount for Vladswim gold pass holders (actively over 4 month period)
15% discount for Vladswim silver pass holders (actively over 4 month period)
SUPPORT PERSON CONTRIBUTION
Depending on your swim goal, your circumstances may be different, however most of you will require a support person or a support crew to attend your goal swim. And your success may also depend on the experience of that support person.
We are very much aware of this fact and we are therefore offering the best of our knowledge and experiences to your support crew to make your swim a success.
Please note that your camp fee do not include personal support person.
If you are unable to bring your support person to Melbourne for any reason, a financial contribution is required for us to engage additional support person/personnel to look after our group of swimmers especially during the 8h qualifying swim.